Saw IV (Unrated, 2007) movie
  • This is because I like the way the director and writers have pulled together all three stories into one plot line

• by Famous

I was not a fan of the Saw movies at first. But by the time the third one was due to be released, I had a newfound respect. This is because I like the way the director and writers have pulled together all three stories into one plot line. However, each and every one of these can be viewed separately and independently of one another.

Saw IV sees the Jigsaw killer lying on an autopsy slab. (Possible Spoilers!!!) And if you’re wondering how he’s able to keep killing after he’s dead, that is actually the whole gyst of the

movie. In this film, we find out why the Jigsaw killer turned out to be so sadistic and cruel.

We also get a little peek into his personal life. Though the killer is dead, the killing continues through yet another elaborate series of riddles. This time the police department is directly impacted and involved.

I will say that I liked some of these traps just as much as the previous ones. And there is one scene in particular that involves much more visual light than the viewers are used to. For the sake of ...

• preserving some of the mystery, I’ll call this scene : “See No Evil, Speak No Evil.

” Anyway, this scene is only one of many that have audiences wondering how the movie is going to end. Oh yeah, it was also nice to see the “hunky Friar Tuck monk” from Sex & the City, making a substantial appearance in this movie. To be frank, I really didn’t know that he could act.

Anyway, Donnie Wahlberg’s character, for those of you who thought he died in the last one, is still alive. But he’s literally hanging on by a thread (pun

intended. ) There is just as much gore in this movie as the others.

The major difference is that the storyline helps people to understand why certain things have taken place. I will admit that along the way, I did get a little confused. At times, there seems to be so much going on that it’s confusing to sort out the whats, whos and wheres.

If you like horror movies, and are a fan of the Saw series, you MUST check this one out. This is perhaps the most complete and well-thought out horror series that I have ever witnessed on screen.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11402293570929/k2311a024/2.4.08