You and me by Fall out boy  » Music  »
  • I'm like a lawyer the way I'm always trying to get you off (me and you) is a song by Fall out boy that I like listening to all the time because of how the lyrics are
  • I love all Fall out boy songs but this one is the most beautiful one I've heard so far
  • You should listen to it and you might agree with me

• by sadonna

I’m like a lawyer the way I’m always trying to get you off (me and you) is a song by Fall out boy that I like listening to all the time because of how the lyrics are. The whole song is beautiful and confusing all at the same time.

This song came

out September eleventh two thousand and seven.

and you can find it on their album Infinity on high.

This song to me is beautiful in the way the words talk about this one guy saying if they woke up in a honeymoon together what would or could happen.

If that makes any ...

• sense.

To me it is saying that this guy really likes this girl or a woman and wishes they could be together for a long time tell the end.

This song has a melody that makes me think that.

I love all Fall out boy songs but this one is the most

beautiful one I’ve heard so far.

You should listen to it and you might agree with me.

This song is Three minutes and thirty one seconds long.

The genre for this song is Alternative rock.

You have got to go listen to this song whenever you can because it is that awesome.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14402293530929/k2311a024/2.4.08