Cover Girl Lash Blast
  • Having seen the commercial for the new mascara from Cover Girl I thought I would take a look at it when I went to the store
  • When I applied this mascara I did not have that problem

• by lisamig

Having seen the commercial for the new mascara from Cover Girl I thought I would take a look at it when I went to the store. There it was on the shelf of CVS, on sale. I picked up the package to examine the brush and found that it is bright orange and the bristles of the lash brush are much finer and bigger in circumference to help cover the lashes and not give you clumps.

I happen to like the new way that Cover Girl is packaging their mascara products of Lash Exact and the newest Lash Blast. The mascara is sealed until you open the bottle and stick the brush in and the brush

is separate. One could buy two and use the second brush to comb through your lashes after applying mascara to remove clumps and separate lashes if they wanted to.

I purchased the new mascara since I needed a new one and it was on sale, otherwise it is $9.00 regular price. I find that to be a little expensive for mascara but with the way everything is increasing in price it is expected. There are far more expensive mascaras on the market so this is a nominal price made better by a sale.

I have long, sparse lashes so I normally have to deal with clumps and/or them sticking together. When I applied this mascara I ...

• did not have that problem. It is wonderful! It does separate your lashes and the clumps are minimal and go away with the next swipe of the brush. The thickness of the brush helps as does the bristles being so close together. It does not go on too thick that you can not apply a second coat or too thin that you really need a second or third coat. It is a very nice application of mascara for normal every day use.

I did not find any problems in wear for the day. I did have some tearing from allergies and did find the mascara did start to wash off and ran under my eye. So

if you have allergies and are prone to watery eyes you might want to pick up the waterproof version of this mascara.

When it was time to wash the product off my lashes there was no problem. Since I happen to us Philosophy Purity cleanser it came right off with no traces left behind. How it would react to other makeup removers I am guessing would be the same, though I do not use anything other than the Purity cleanser.

This is a really nice mascara for the price and I will purchase it again when it is time to replace this one. As long as I can find it on sale again it will be great.

Terri says :

Who is the actress on the Lash Blast commercial?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31402293520929/k2311a024/2.4.08