Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines  » Cruises/Ferries  »
  • Our cruise director was one of the best I have ever had
  • Unfortunately, one of our destination ports was closed due to high winds, but the entire cruise staff did a great job of providing entertainment during the extra day at sea
  • Our only problem was that our toilet broke in our stateroom one day
  • Overall though, we had a wonderful time and are definitely looking forward to going again

• by Shannon

I recently returned from a 5 day cruise on the Enchantment of the Seas and had a wonderful time. I was traveling with 5 other young adults and the environment and activities were perfect for us.

The ship offered a wide range of activities which were able to satisfy all 6

of us. We especially liked scaling the rock climbing wall and the Quest game show.

The food was excellent and our waiters provided wonderful service and some entertainment as well. Our cruise director was one of the best I have ever had. Unfortunately, one of our destination ...

• ports was closed due to high winds, but the entire cruise staff did a great job of providing entertainment during the extra day at sea.

Our only problem was that our toilet broke in our stateroom one day. We alerted our cabin steward as we were leaving the room and the

problem was taken care of by the time we returned.

The entertainment was good but not the best I have ever seen on a cruise. The variety was good, we saw a comedian, singer, magician, and 2 production shows.

Overall though, we had a wonderful time and are definitely looking forward to going again.

Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4402293490929/k2311a024/2.4.08