Klondike Ice Cream Bars
  • I think klodike bars are a really terrific ice cream
  • I like hard chocolate on my ice cream so klondike bars are perfect

• by Emily
      What would you do, for a klondike bar?

I think klodike bars are a really terrific ice cream. I like hard chocolate on my ice cream so klondike bars are perfect.

What they are are a square block on vailla ice cream

taht has been compleatly covered in chocolate.

the chcoclate is hardened and it makes the ice cream more of a sandwich like dessert than an ice cream you would eat with a spoon.

Klondike bars are great, and they can make ...

Annie King says :

What happened to Caramel Klondike bars? I cannot eat chocolate and love the caramel bars. I bought them all the time. We live in a chocolate world. This was very disappointing to me. I would love to see them in the stores again

Galega says :

Caramel Klondike Bar has again been reintroduced in the market. However, the size has significantly been reduced. You can find many Klondike lovers complaining about the size.

andrew says :

is ther a snikers klondike bar ?

nitakb says :

I don’t think there’s a snicker’s klondike bar

Lex says :

Just bought a pack. What happened? Half the size Very disappointed

Melanie Noell says :

I thought mine looked a bit smaller last time I bought them but didn’t think anything of it. When I saw your post, I Googled it, and it seems like a lot of people have complained about the different size I don’t think it’s half the size, but definitely less. The only positive is that the smaller serving size is better for you because you’re getting less calories/sugar/etc.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27100129330431/k2311a0110/1.10.06