Kris Humphries
  • And my favorite type of players are those quiet storm types

• by Joshua

I’m a mega fan of basketball, all sports for that matter. But there’s something about the National Basketball Association that lures me in and keeps me on the edge of my seat. And my favorite type of players are those quiet storm types.

You know, they types that don’t have those big side deals with shoe companies. They’re not moonlighting as rappers and don’t own their own energy drink.

You’ve probably

never heard of them until you see them on a sports program, dunking over your favorite player with the two hundred dollar shoes. Yeah, those are my favorite.

So it’s no surprise that I’m a fan of the six foot nine forward out of Minnesota, Kris Humphries. Kris has only been in the league for three years but already strikes me as a great player.

The way he controls the floor ...

• when out there and is very deceptive on what he’s going to do. He can step out and play like a shooting guard or small forward, or back down and play under the rim with a force of a much larger man.

Kris is my pick for surprise player of the year next year. And so far this year, I’m already saying he’s the most improved on the Toronto Raptors squad.

Kris

is another in a long line of young players to be given the task of helping to build the Raptors to a respectable franchise. There are a lot of young players on the roster at the moment and they’re all very eager to sink their teeth into their opponents.

It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if Kris puts up some big numbers this year against the big guys. He is thunder waiting to happen.

Kris Humphries

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 35302293150529/k2311a023/2.3.08