Kearny Mesa Auto San Diego  » Cars  »
0.5
San Diego CA

• by Niki

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

My husband and I were looking for a car when he got back from deployment. We were new to the San Diego area and heard about the red tag event at the stadium so we went to just look around he found a Mazda RX8 that we really liked so we went to look at the numbrs they were in our budget so we ended up buying the car it was from Kearny Mesa Auto we bought the exended warrenty only because they told us that it was

the “Mazda extended warrenty.

” Not more than 3 weeks later we recieved a letter in the mail when I opened it I was shocked at what I was reading.

The letter was from outside company saying they would not authorize our extended warrenty do to the make and model of our car, we took that letter into the dealer that night and they made a copy saying that they told us this was going to happen we assured them that they did not tell us that and that ...

• they said it was going to be a mazda warrenty not a third party warrenty company.

We left that night thinking we were going to get the warrenty and ended up calling the company and of course they told us they would not cover us no matter how many times they resubmitted the request.

when we told them that we wanted our money back for the warrenty we bought they were not going to give it to us telling us that we already bought it and it was

their money now.

When I called to explain to them what the company told me the manager bit my head off for no reason saying that I had no right to call and yell at him when he was the one yelling at me.

I want to warn you all that this company is out to scam as many people as possible for the money so Please do not buy a car from Kearny Mesa Auto center.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9302292930529/k2311a023/2.3.08