Uniden Cordless Phone  » Electronics  »
  • When I got sick of untangling the cord on my old fixed phone I decided to buy a Uniden Cordless Phone
  • I am really glad I bought my Uniden Cordless Phone it has made my life so much easier
  • The Uniden also has alphabetical search and dial which I love

• by bhappy2

When I got sick of untangling the cord on my old fixed phone I decided to buy a Uniden Cordless Phone. I chose the Uniden because of it’s features and the fact that it was so easy to program and to use.

My Uniden has multi handset capabilities which is great for me.

I can have one in my living area, one in the shed where my husband spends most of his

time and one in the rumpus room/gym. When a call comes in for one of my family I can just transfer it. This has saved me a lot of time running around trying to find whoever the phone call is for.

My uniden also has two-way communication between hand sets so when it is time for the family to have dinner I just call them via the two-way ...

• system.

It also has caller ID which I love. There are some people who talk and talk and talk when they get on the phone and if one of those ring when I haven’t time to talk, well sorry, but I just don’t answer it. I also has 20 individual caller tone allocations so all I have to do is prrogram it to a different tone when one of my

have-a-chat friends call and I don’t even have to look at the caller ID to know it is someone who will talk forever.

There are other features that I really enjoy like Polyphonic tones, speaker for hands free, volume control, the list just goes on.

I am really glad I bought my Uniden Cordless Phone it has made my life so much easier.

The Uniden also has alphabetical search and dial which I love

Uniden Cordless Phone
    barbara wood says :

I cannot hear my messages from another phone when I call me put in the code and press 2 for new messages. Can you tell me what the problem might be? All I can do is leave a new message. Thanks for your help. Barbara Wood

John says :

Barbara, you should press zero first, and then enter in your code. Zero lets the phone know you want to access the messages.

Galega says :

You need to get access of voicemail to listen to the message that is left for you. Following steps to guide you to access the messages in the Uniden Cordless Phone:
    Press the “Menu” key on your Uniden handset. Scroll through the menu until you locate the voicemail icon.
    Press the SELECT key to access the feature.
    Wait for the phone to dial your voicemail number.
    Enter your password when prompted to do so.
    Follow the prompts to check your messages.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16302292920529/k2311a023/2.3.08