Samsung 42″ Plasma TV
  • Ours is black and I have noticed that it picks up the dust alot quicker that the silver or grey T
  • It is also easy to turn on and off and I think it looks very neat and impressive in the room

• by Rachel

The Samsung 42″ plasma TV is clear and for most of the time gives a good picture. However I have purchased one and occassionally a few lines have appeared on the screen. Considering it was expensive I am not happy about this and I am going to contact Samsung direct.

When these lines do not appear it gives a colourful, crystal image. It

is a big TV being a 42″ screen and we did have to do some re-arranging in the living room. We moved the cabinet which is something to be aware of if you have a small front room.

When I drive into my flat and look up I can see the TV and the picture very clearly and I live on the fourth ...

• floor!

It is very loud and it was very easy to install. We drove it home ourselves, so make sure you have enough space in the car. Ours is

black and I have noticed that it picks up the dust alot quicker that the silver or grey T.V’s and needs more cleaning! The remote is very similiar to the sky remote, just a different

colour. It is also easy to turn on and off and I think it looks very neat and impressive in the room.

I have had lots of compliments about it and my friends come over to watch dvd’s as it is better quality than their own t.v.

Overall I would score it an 8/10, higher if the lines had not appeared on the screen

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16302292870529/k2311a023/2.3.08