Equate Triple Antibiotic Ointment  » Medicine  »
  • I thought that it was going to leave a nasty scar but it didn't

• by Angela Fink

Anytime that I can purchase the generic or store brand of a product, I do. I read the label and compare the ingredients side by side. Most of the time, the only difference is the texture or the container, applicator or dispenser.

I keep a tube of Equate Triple Antibiotic Ointment on each floor of

the house, right next to the band-aids. It compares to Neosporin but costs a lot less and comes in a larger tube. I have found that by applying Equate Triple Antibiotic Ointment to a cut or abrasion on either myself or on my children and then covering it with a band-aid, it heals so nicely ...

• and quickly. It comes out nicely from the tube, it is thick and stays in place under the band-aid.

My son scraped up his knee pretty badly over over the summer. It was one of those where I had to use an oversize, large band-aid. I put the Equate Triple Antibiotic Ointment on under

the band-aid, left it alone for two days and when I took the band-aid off, it was almost completely gone. I couldn’t believe it. I thought that it was going to leave a nasty scar but it didn’t.

I use this product a lot (I have two boys!) and the tubes last a long time.

Equate Triple Antibiotic Ointment

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26302292810529/k2311a023/2.3.08