Advil Cold and Sinus  » Medicine  »

• by Angela Fink

On the rare occasion that I am knocked down by a cold I have found only one product that can help with my symptoms, Advil Cold and Sinus. The Pseudoephedrine completely gets rid of my congestion and the Ibuprofen takes care of that irritation I get in my throat from post nasal drip.

Both, combined, get rid of the sinus pressure and pain as well.

If I take Advil Cold and Sinus first thing in the morning or before I have to attend an event or something, it is like I never had the cold. It does not make me foggy or tired like cold medicines with ...

• Antihistamines in them.

Although it is an over the counter medication, you do have to ask for it at the pharmacy counter. Don’t try one of the similar products that they sell on the shelf. They don’t have the same ingredients in them and don’t work as well.

Anytime someone comes to my

house with a cold, I give one to them and they rave about it and ask me to write down the name for them.

You only need to take one pill and it lasts about 4-6 hours. I usually take it for 1 to 3 days and it’s like I never had a cold.

Advil Cold and Sinus

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26302292740529/k2311a023/2.3.08