Hewlett Packard Pavilion PC Notebook  » Laptops  »
  • I guess this piece of computer electronic has definitely caught my heart
  • It has all the features that I need and for this particular review, I would say that this is amongst one of a few other PC Laptop that I find to be flawless and has a lot of amazing, great features

• by blogger79

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I guess this piece of computer electronic has definitely “caught” my heart. It is a come-in-handy kind of PC Notebook and acts as my “surrogate” friend whenever all my buddies are busy at work or something.

It is full of electronic and the idea of entertainment in a

laptop simply means a lot of fun for me.

It has all the features that I need and for this particular review, I would say that this is amongst one of a few other PC Laptop that I find to be flawless and has a lot of amazing, great ...

• features.

Speakers work great as well and I have no complaints whatsoever.

There are stuff like a TV Tuner or some sort and more than one remote.

The fact that the video card works good and well helps me tremendously as well.

I really have no

complaints and looking forward to other rich features whenever I “tune” in to this amazing stuff.

One word of caution though, the laptop gets really hot when you “pump it hard” with lots of DVD action.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 63302292710429/k2311a023/2.3.08