Sony Handycam  » Cameras  »
  • I like to compare prices whenever I review a DVD Camcorder or any other electronic stuffs

• by blogger79

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I like to compare prices whenever I review a DVD Camcorder or any other electronic stuffs. This particular Sony Handycam is a great worthwhile buy and what impresses me the most would be its great battery life and this camera seems bulky but easy to hold. The sound quality is

also great and needless to say, there are none bad points at all that I could find. What I really wanted to find in a camcorder like Canon, this Sony replaces my “missing crave” for a DVD camcorder.

There is no difference as to night or day, the difference is ...

• really none whatsoever, honestly speaking. The settings of this DVD camcorder is also easy to detect and learn for a beginner or a semi-pro like me. I brought this DVD Camcorder to a couple of outings with a bunch of guys and also to parties and stuff like that.

The color

saturation is also perfectly natural and when you sift through back the playback button, it seems like you are looking at a mini movie, no kidding! Price-wise, not bad as well. Affordable, to say the least.

Purushothaman says :

Sony Handy cam DCR TRV 461 hi 8 8mm play back How i can get catalouge and instalation CD software for above handy cam Thank you very much P.V.Purushothaman Bahrain

Marg says :

This contains the manual and the software for your cam:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 43202292701029/k2311a022/2.2.08