Amari Orchid Resort and Tower  » Hotels  »
Pattaya, Thailand
  • Definitely a gorgeous looking hotel, located near to the outskirts of a nice and gorgeous tropical garden
  • To make things more gorgeous during my stay there, a couple of friends and me enjoyed the outdoor pool and definitely enjoyed the vicinity and serenity of everything there
  • I enjoyed the flight tremendously and being that there were several golf courses there made my trip more interesting

• by blogger79

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Amari Orchid Resort and Tower? Definitely a gorgeous looking hotel, located near to the outskirts of a nice and gorgeous tropical garden. The location wise would be in a great town of Pattaya, Thailand. The business centre there certainly did impress me whilst on an ongoing tour by one

of the hotel staff there. To make things more gorgeous during my stay there, a couple of friends and me enjoyed the outdoor pool and definitely enjoyed the vicinity and serenity of everything there.

Gorgeous Thai waitresses looked readily to serve us food and their mannerism are really gentle and something that ...

• I look for in a girl, most definitely. The restaurants are quite a few and the tropical garden seemed to be a great place to walk around at night. The hotel seems to be surrounded by a nearby social development and the entertainment there is really not bad at all.

If you are planning to come here, be sure to board Thai Airways or American Airlines or something. I enjoyed the flight tremendously and being that there were several golf courses there made my trip more interesting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2202292691029/k2311a022/2.2.08