She’s the Man (movie)  » Movies  »
  • I thought the movie looked dumb and unrealistic
  • However, I decided to give it a chance because my friends wanted to go see it
  • The movie is all about her experience as a man
  • I really enjoyed She's the Man, and I'm glad my friends wanted to see it, otherwise I never would have, and I would hvae been missing out

• by Heather

A few years ago, when She’s the Man was in theaters, I saw a few previews for the movie. I thought the movie looked dumb and unrealistic. However, I decided to give it a chance because my friends wanted to go see it. I am very glad I did.

Yes, the movie was

unrealistic, and it would probably never happen in real life, but let’s face it, there aren’t many movies that actually would happen in real life (besides, of course, the ones that did). It’s about a girl who’s about 17, who wants to play soccer, and she is very good at it. The girls’ team gets taken away, and the boys’ team coach will not let her even try out for the boys’ team. The boys are all convinced that there’s no way she could play as well as them. So, she sets out to convince them otherwise. Disguised as her brother, she tries out for ...

• She's the Man (movie)
      the rival team and makes it. The movie is all about her experience as a “man.”

Amanda Bynes did not give me a good impression during her Nickelodeon days, but her performance in this movie and the others she has been in after being on Nickelodeon proved that she is a great actress. Maybe

this movie was a bit silly, but it was cute and funny, and she acted very well in it. Her acting was what made it cute and funny. I really enjoyed She’s the Man, and I’m glad my friends wanted to see it, otherwise I never would have, and I would hvae been missing out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11202292611029/k2311a022/2.2.08