Tux Paint

• by janislil

Tux Paint…is a wonderful free paint program for kids. Well, they say it is for kids..however there are at least five adults that I know love playing around with it for hours on end..and that is including myself, wink*.

You have your tools, text,paint,stamps,lines,magic,colors,shapes and alot more..(you can undo-mistakes instead of starting all over again), You can text a name or

whatever on it, so its perfect for making cards,sigtags,possible screen savers..thats one thing I havent tried, but you can be sure I will now. To Top it off…you just have to have your sound turned on..because you can hear all the cute effects with each move you make for your childs listening pleasure. I originally downloaded it for my grandchildren ...

• but,like I said.. I soon found out that adults, like myself, love to play around in this program too. If you are an adult,and have a psp program, you can also make backkgrounds for sig-tags/websites or whatever you fancy..just create your lil treasure, click your Print Screen Key..it will copy and you can paste your picture into Paint Shop Pro
        `s Animation Shop…and go from there.

I have literally had hours and hours of fun playing with this…as will you or the children…but then again, there is a little child still left in all of us isnt there?

(Free off the internet..it even puts a lil penguin icon on your screen)

Now Im off to play around in my Tux Paint.

WooHooo!!

Hope this info helps..

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 30202292581029/k2311a022/2.2.08