The Kingdom (Movie)  » Movies  »
  • I hated that, I wanted to fast foward through it so many times

• by Brittany Thomas

This movie stars, jamie foxx and jennifer garner. Its a good story, but very boring. Theres a little TOO much detail in the story for my liking.

Im usually a person that likes alot of detail but this was just entirely too much. Some parts just dragged on and you had no clue what they were talking about.

I hated that, I wanted to fast foward through it so many times. It started getting good toward

the end and once it was over, I was kind of glad that I watched it all the way through, but I wouldnt watch all over again if I had to.

It tells the story of FBI agents going to Iraq or one of those countrys I cant even remember, they were looking for a terroist that targeted americans and killed 2 FBI agents. Its a heart felt dramatic story that I would have probably really liked ...

• if their wasnt just so much talking about things that really didnt have anything to do with the plot.

Jamie Foxx did a really good job with his character and so did Jennifer Garner. Another actor, I dont know his name, but he was an officer for the Iraqi goverment, he was so cute.

lol and through out the movie you start to like him, it really gave you the perception that you really shouldnt judge people

on where they come from, or who they look like and that you can just one person by what a group of people may do. It was sad what happened to him, and his son also.

I actually liked the movie, but as I said i wouldnt watch it over again, unless I had nothing else to watch. Id give the movie over all an 7 and a half.

See this movie. You might like it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11102292421129/k2311a021/2.1.08