Sudoku book by Lisa Penttila
  • I am big Sudoku fan and whenever I see any number I think of possibilities of the number as Sudoku form
  • I like to solve Sudoku puzzles from newspaper as they are real easy and not time consuming

• by Deepti Singh

Sudoku, book by Lisa Penttila is an excellent book with lot of good Sudoku puzzles in it. To start with tile of book is original Sudoku original which is appealing and that is the reason my husband bought it as a gift for me. I am big Sudoku fan and whenever I see any number I think of possibilities of the number as Sudoku form.

The book claims

to be from Japan as written on cover page. It also includes tips, instructions and solutions. There are five categories in which Sudoku puzzles have been sorted as. First one is very easy which is not really that easy. May be Sudoku solvers would find this book real good but for people like me it’s even diffcuilt to solve very easy puzzles. Second category is easy then ...

• medium. Fourth category is hard and the last one is very hard.

Taking puzzles as they come it really takes hell out of me to solve a single puzzle. My husband really loves to solve them and when he is finished all 150 then he will erase them. He generally fills them with pencil and then start all over again. I hate this book as its basically

not for beginners like me. I like to solve Sudoku puzzles from newspaper as they are real easy and not time consuming. Last day he was at a book store and was searching books from same author.

Although he didn’t find any but he ordered book from same author that is Lisa Penttila. God knows what is so special about her books but seems they are real hard puzzles.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17102292341129/k2311a021/2.1.08