Destress neck massager w/heat  » Health  »
0.5
  • Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I bought it off of one of those infamous shopping channels

• by LadyD
      I recently purchased a neck massager with heat by whom, not too sure. The full name of the product is “Destress Neck Massager w/heat.

What a waste of money, time, and enegery!!! It is this curvable padded object that is supposed to be poseable with a cord coming out of one end and speeds.

(which is only 2)

fast and slow and there is a heat control.

NOT!!! I felt NO heat.

When you turn the object on it vibrates and shakes your head till you have a headache.

Your teeth are so rattled that you feel like they are just going to fly out of your head.

But the worst thing that happened ...

• was I broke out in a rash the exact shape of the neck massager.

I was absolutely appalled.

Mind you now, ONLY where this massager was placed on my neck, is where the rash was.

WHAT is up with that??? Was it one that someone else had and had returned??? Was it some sort of reaction

from the cloth padding-like covering??? What happened here??? I tell you DO NOT waste your time ordering, energy trying to use this item, or your money.

It costed me MORE to send it back than it costed to get it to me.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I bought it off of one of those infamous shopping channels.

quick note by anonymous :

Same thing happened to me. It was homedics and i am now on prednisone to clear up this rash.

Joanna says :

Hi,

I am so sorry that you developed a rash. I know from experience, that its caused by bacteria present on the message heads. The heat and messaging action opens the pores which allow the bacteria to spread and causes the rash. The best thing to do is to always clean the messaging heads with a little alcohol before and after each use.

I am so sorry about your rash, and I hope it goes away soon.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Joanna

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3490129200531/k2311a019/1.9.06