Wal-Mart Supercenter Old National Hwy Atlanta GA  » Shopping  »
1.0
Old National Hwy (Atlanta, GA)
  • I was incredibly disappointed to discover how wild and unruly the other customers are

• by Famous

If you ever want to visit a bad Wal-mart, just take a trip down to Old National Highway in the southern part of metro Atlanta. I have had the displeasure of visiting on two separate occasions. The first time was pretty decent since I was accompanying a friend to get some new glasses. The second time I went was for some more shopping.

I was incredibly disappointed to discover how wild and unruly the other customers are. Parents just let their kids run up and down the aisles screaming at the top of

their lungs. And in some cases, the parents were just as loud (if not louder) than the children.

My friend was looking for a particular piece of equipment that wasn’t too obscure. He asked the gentleman working in the electronics department, and the young guy didn’t even stop. He simply yelled over his shoulder that they were out of stock.

My buddy went and asked another person in the same dept. and he acted as if he’d never heard of the equipment before, even though the label is right on ...

• the shelf. Finally, my friend asked an older man in another dept.

I don’t want to say that because he happened to be NOT of color, that he knew more than the others. But the service was much better. And he even offered to place an order for us.

The order wasn’t necessary. But it was just sad that people hired to help customers don’t want to do that. I would have called these isolated incidents.

But it seems that all throughout the store,

everyone who works there is annoyed when people ask for help. It’s as if they want to be paid for doing nothing (or the bare minimum. ) Anyway, as far as the food section goes, it is pretty standard when compared with other Super Wal-mart stores.

The bakery section I will say had a lot of dried looking products, nothing that I really felt like consuming. I don’t really like Wal-mart that much anyway. SO going to this one just made me want to shop at Target all the time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 243101291940931/k2311a0131/1.31.08