Crest Whitening Plus Scope Citrul Splash Toothpaste  » Health  »
  • I think the toothpaste was reasonably priced and the packaging is very attractive(I like the color orange
  • I know it cost more than some other brands, but we won't be switching any time soon
  • If you want a refreshing experience out of your toothpaste with a citrus kick, you should try Crest Whitening Plus Scope Citrus Splash toothpaste

• by sunnflr

When we ran out of toothpaste this time we picked this one up because we were looking to try something new and different. I think the toothpaste was reasonably priced and the packaging is very attractive(I like the color orange..lol). We buy Crest toothpaste because it’s been around forever seems like, and we’ve always

had good results with it. Our dentist never had any complaints about it either. It’s the brand that he gave out free to all his customers. I know it cost more than some other brands, but we won’t be switching any time soon!

We only recently purchased this flavor tooth paste from Crest, but so ...

• far I like it very much. It tastes like cream sickle ice cream bars I used to eat as a kid. You know, the orange and white swirled kind? My mouth felt nice and clean afterwards. There was no gritty feeling like you get with some toothpaste. Just smooth cleanliness.

If you don’t

like fruity flavors, then don’t try this toothpaste. Because it really does have a citrus kick! I guess they wanted to make sure you got your money’s worth.

If you want a refreshing experience out of your toothpaste with a citrus kick, you should try Crest Whitening Plus Scope Citrus Splash toothpaste. You won’t be disappointed!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343101291860931/k2311a0131/1.31.08