Dragon Garden Chinese Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
548 MLK JR. Dr. Cartersville Ga,30120
  • I think this is great customer service and is just another reason I love the place
  • I think it would be worth your wile to visit this restaurant if you are ever in Cartersville

• by sunnflr

I have been going to this restaurant for half of my life..lol. My Mom was a waitress there for 16 years. The restaurant is very nice, clean and decorated well. We have always been greeted promptly when entering, and seated right away.

The owners, Cliff and Wany, are almost always out on the floor greeting and talking

with the customers. They know most of them by name! I think this is great customer service and is just another reason I love the place.

If you like Americanized Chinese then you will love this restaurant! The food is very good. We don’t get to go often anymore because we moved out of state,

• but every chance we get when we visit family we still go. We haven’t found a Chinese restaurant that we like near as well over here yet!

They have seafood, pork, beef, chicken and vegetarian dishes. The chicken wings in the appetizers section are really good. They are not spicy at all though, so if

you want spicy you probably won’t like them.

They are not overly expensive either. The last time we went there were 5 of us in our party and the total bill was only 37.57! I think that was a very good deal.

I think it would be worth your wile to visit this restaurant if you are ever in Cartersville!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 73101291810931/k2311a0131/1.31.08