Michael Redd  » Sport  »
  • I love watching this kids highlights on sportscenter
  • Though I've seen better players in my time, he is definitely a skilled position player who knows how to put the ball in the basket

• by Joshua

Michael Redd is the seven year man out of the Ohio State Buckeyes NCAA division 1 mens basketball program. he is currently playing for the Milwaukee Bucks and their downtrodden franchise. THe six foot six inch guard is a scoring machine and an absolute key to the Bucks success, however limited it is at this point.

I love watching this kids highlights on

sportscenter. (the two times per month they show a Bucks highlight) And I know he has some bright years ahead of him.

On the NBA clock, seven years in the league doesn’t seem to be but a drop in the bucket. As long as you stay healthy, most players end up with careers well over ten years.

This is good news for Redd.

• I’m sure he would like to have some more wins to boast about.

The Bucks are in desperate need of a makeover. If I were the owner, I’d start from the inside out and can the head coach, and then rework most of the entire roster.

Though the Bucks do have some potentially good players, they don’t seem to play well as a

unit. The idea of a basketball team is that they be a… team!

I’m a Michael Redd fan, I do admit.

Though I’ve seen better players in my time, he is definitely a skilled position player who knows how to put the ball in the basket. He’s also not a bad defender.

And when you’re losing games, it’s more than likely your defense that needs to improve.

Michael Redd

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 353101291570931/k2311a0131/1.31.08