Red Lobster Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
Columbia MO
  • I would strongly recommend this restaurant to others interested in going there

• by tjholmes

My family and I visited Red Lobster Restaurant in Columbia, MO on Saturday January 26. The service was Wonderful! When we arrived the greeter seated us and got our 1 year old a booster seat. He did not like that so they got him a high chair, which he

also would not sit in. The food was quick, warm, and good. Our son was acting up and therefore we didn’t get to stay and eat at the restaurant. The server was very kind in helping us get our things together and pack up our lunches in to-go containers.

• The greeter was also very kind in opening the door for us, and we thanked the manager as we left and told him of the wonderful service his employees gave us.

My husband had the blackened fish and really liked it. The only complaint he had was that the salad that came

with it was a little too cold. My daughter had the chicken fingers and fries. She loved the fries. I had crab legs and shrimp scampi. It was also wonderful even when I had to eat it in the car.

I would strongly recommend this restaurant to others interested in going there.

Red Lobster Restaurant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 73101291390831/k2311a0131/1.31.08