Nintendo Wii
  • This is the best gaming system we have ever had, and we have had many
  • I love the Dance Party , it has really good songs and it's a great workout

• by Rebecca Mathias

We bought our daughters Nintendo Wii for Christmas this year. I really didn’t believe that it would be realistic and as fun as it showed on the commercials. I will be the first to admit that I was wrong.

This is the best gaming system we have ever had, and we have had

many. The Wii is so realistic and it really moves when you do.

We have 3 favorite games in our house. I love the Dance Party , it has really good songs and it’s a great workout.

Wii Sports is so much fun, it has bowling, tennis, baseball,golf, and boxing-(also a great workout)Every move ...

• is just how you would play in real life. My 3 daughters are 16,13,and 4.

The older girls don’t even mind playing 2 players with the 4 year old because she is getting pretty good. She loves bowling,and she usually beats us.

Our other favorite is Guitar Hero. It has some really good songs and it

is really fun to play.

It’s wireless, so you can move around and really have some fun with it. This has been the best game we have ever bought,and it’s fun for all.

If you want to have some fun with the whole family and get some excercise too, buy the Wii. It’s so much fun!!!

Nintendo Wii

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 283101291020631/k2311a0131/1.31.08