Prestige pressure cooker  » Housewares  »
  • I am quite happy and feel good of its usage
  • Since 3 years I did not get even a single complaint about the prestige pressure cooker, which I am using

• by chintu

Prestige is the name of the company. The main production of the Prestege compare is non-stick cookware and different varieties of pressure cookers and many more.

All these cookware are good and durable one in quality.

The company also give a year of guarantee for any product,

which is bought of this particular company.

I have bought the prestige pressure cooker 3 years back and I use it every day.

I am quite happy and feel good of its usage.

Since 3 years I did not get even a single complaint about the prestige ...

• pressure cooker, which I am using.

It takes very less time to cook the food.

My pressure cooker is made using copper bottom, which takes the heat very early and spread it all over, so it takes very less time to cook the food or rice.

This

is also very easy to handle and is very safe to use.

I also use some other cookware of the company prestige and all of them have been very good to use.

Not only that these cookware prove to be good gifts to give it for some one.

Prestige pressure cooker

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533101290990631/k2311a0131/1.31.08