Arial fresh detergent powder
  • The main reason is the cost of it, which is very low in spite of being good quality
  • These all are the main reasons why I like this detergent powder and I never tried to change this brand of detergent powder

• by chintu

Arial fresh is a detergent powder, which is being used in my house to clean our clothes since 5 years. There are many reasons why we use it.

The main reason is the cost of it, which is very low in spite of being good quality.

The second reason is the nice

smell that it has.

Before I wash my clothes I soak all my clothes in a bucket of water adding the Arial detergent powder and after that I wash my clothes.

By doing so, the dirt and the stains of the clothes go off very easily and the clothes also get a nice ...

Arial fresh detergent powder
gautam says :

swot analysis of the Arial fresh detergent powder

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533101290960631/k2311a0131/1.31.08