Hit mosquito spray  » Other  »
  • Not only at my house, even when I go outside for trekking or when I go for the picnics I always carry this spray and I spray it around me to avoid the mosquitoes

• by chintu

Hit is a mosquito spray, which my grand father uses. When I had been to my grand fathers house to meet my grand parents I stayed there for a night.

But there were a lot of mosquitoes inside the house

biting every one.

Even I was quite disturbed of it.

Then my grandpa brought a spray called Hit.

He sprayed it all over the four coroners of the house and just after 5 minutes all the hidden mosquitoes came out dead.

It was just like a wonder and it hardly took just 5 minutes.

I knew about the Hit mosquito spray but I did not know that this is so effective to vanish the mosquitoes so quickly.

After ...

• Hit mosquito spray
      that we spoke with each other for a long time had fun and slept a peaceful sleep.

And the next day when I had to return to my house, on the way while coming I also bought the Hit mosquito spray.

Not only at my house, even when I go outside for trekking or when I go for the picnics I always carry this spray and I spray it around me to avoid the mosquitoes.

It is the best one for me.

Hit mosquito spray

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 123101290950631/k2311a0131/1.31.08