BD Rapid Digital Thermometer  » Other  »
  • First I bought a thermometer from a local drugstore just in case we need to monitor the temperature of my newborn son
  • The big error was to buy a cheap one that was only $5.95 that I believe was the cause of bad readings and several nightmare trips to the hospital
  • The flexible tip is just amazing when you have a baby like ours that don't stop, it helps a lot
  • We decide that we have to get the best instrument for anal temperature reading and we think is the BD Rapid Digital Thermometer

• by joshua

First I bought a thermometer from a local drugstore just in case we need to monitor the temperature of my newborn son. The big error was to buy a cheap one that was only $5.

95 that I believe was the cause of

bad readings and several nightmare trips to the hospital.

Well now is different with the BD Rapid Digital Thermometer because is very accurate and is simply one of the fastest reading you can have for anal temperature in babies.

This thermometer takes the temperature in 9 seconds, with our first one it was very difficult to take it, our baby is a very active one and the stay still time is only few seconds, the waiting for the reading was eternal.

It has integrated ...

• BD Rapid Digital Thermometer
      light that rs very useful.

Can be switched from F and C readings.

The flexible tip is just amazing when you have a baby like ours that don’t stop, it helps a lot.

It is also guaranteed for lifetime.

We decide that

we have to get the best instrument for anal temperature reading and we think is the BD Rapid Digital Thermometer.

I am very happy with this product and is very important to have a good one, you never know when you will need it.

sandip says :

what is the temp measuring range of bd rapid digital thermometer .for eg from 89.5 fehrinite to 109 fehrinite like this we want the range.

Galega says :

The range of this thermometer is 90 degrees F to 110 degrees F. This is fairly a good range and come handy in measuring body temperature. It may not be useful scientific or lab purposes, though.

modernmama says :

As a mother I have found myself relying on equipment to determine the extent of my childrens illnesses. At first I would purchase whatever was on sale. I quickly realized that there were unnecessary trips to the emergency room because of improperly functioning equipment. Since I purchased the BD Rapid Digital Thermometer the readings have been accurate and reliable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 123101290920631/k2311a0131/1.31.08