TGI Fridays Buffalo Wings (Frozen)  » Food  »
  • I think Fridays does a pretty good job of capturing thei restaurrant flavor in this frozen appetizer

• by Emily
      If you want the taste of buffalo wings like you would get at a restaurant, but dont’t want to leave your house, try these great buffalo winfs by TGI fridays. They arn’t as good as if you

had gne to the restaurant and purchased them, but they still are a pretty good buffalo wing for something that is going to come out of your freezer. A lot of frozen buffalo wings tend to be ...

• either coveed in sause oto cover up that reezer flavo, o they just taste like something that has been frozen rather than a tasty buffalo wing. I think Fridays does a pretty good job of capturing thei restaurrant
        flavor in this frozen appetizer. I would reccommend it to anyone having a party where they wouldnlike to serve great buffalo wings, orr someone who just liked buffalo wings and would like the flexibility to microwave a few when they wanted them.

Sal says :

We purchased TGIF buffalo wings, put them in the freezer and then found out the freezer was not working right, so transferred them to a larger freezer. Is is alrlght to cook them now?

Jennifer Davis says :

These should be fine as long as they did not completely thaw out before being transferred to another freezer. If they thawed out for any period of time, than it gave opportunity for e-coli and other nasty bacteria to take hold. I would definitely not suggest eating them. However, if they remained solidly frozen than I would think that they are okay as long as they are properly and completely cooked.

Michell says :

I bought a package of T.G.I Friday`s Honey BBQ wings for lunch. I cooked them just as the package said. EVERY SINGLE WING I bit into was raw. It was the most disgusting thing I have ever tried to eat. Needless to say, I wasted money, time and had no lunch. I have always enjoys Friday`s food but that is the last time I will buy anything frozen that has their name on it. You could die from eating raw chicken

alan says :

Ive baked and microwaved their wings.they allways taste good.Your microwave must be a low power unit.You probably needed to cook them another 3-4 min.I had frozen tasteing wings, but cooked in a cheap microwave.

schnoozs says :

Not every microwave cooks the same.
    Some are bigger amps than others.
    Some take more time to cook something.

With chicken, you should stick a fork in it to see if it s done.
    If you get pink liquid, they are still raw in the middle.

Melanie Noell says :

Not just time, but also the power setting can be adjusted to make it cook more thoroughly. I personally break one in half when I make these for others, but the fork idea is even better because once you break one in half, they cook differently then the others

jennifer says :

i cannot believe the size of these “chicken wings”. i cannot believe what i paid for them. what a rip-off. the largest wing was the size of my big toe. i would like my money back, but of course, there is nothing to suggest that this is possible.

Bruce says :

I too purchased box of TGIF fridaysfrozen wings.
    If I was T.G.I. Friday’s I would be embarrassed to have my name on the box.
    Totally tastless, smaller than wren wings and disgusting to look at let alone eat.
    Please take my word and avoid that product

Jeffrey Scarborough says :

re : I think Fridays does a pretty good job of capturing thei restaurrant flavor in this frozen appetizer
    When I moved from Lansing, MI,to Cleveland in`90 I had no experience with Buffalo-style wings.
    I loved them immediately, of course.
    However, these Friday’s wings are the most flabby, fatty wings I’ve ever had, even when I finally cranked the oven to 500 degrees for an extra 20 minutes.
    Just connective tissue, fat, and skin.
    Thumbs down on these horrid things.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2790129090431/k2311a019/1.9.06