iPod headphones  » Electronics  »
  • My set of iPod headphones came with my iPod and I love them
  • The iPod earbuds are without doubt the best pair of headphones I have ever had
  • I defiantly recommend you buy a pair of these if you do not already own them

• by ViolentShampoo

My set of iPod headphones came with my iPod and I love them. Before I got my iPod headphones, I was using a set of clip-on headphones. I had always wanted to use earbud earphones, but I was unable to use earbuds because they did not fit in my ear

right and were constantly falling out. However, the iPod headphones fit snugly in my ears and fall out only when I am engaged in vigorous activity.

Despite the fact that these are earbud headphones, the sound quality is great. It suits all my music listening needs when I am out from ...

• the house.

Most important of all these headphones look good. Like most apple product these headphones are sleek, clean and discreet, perfect for me when I am waiting somewhere or running errands.

If you do not have broken your old iPod headphones or just want another pair, they are relatively cheap. I

just bought a pair off of the Apple website for $29.00. A good deal for such a nice pair of headphones.

The iPod earbuds are without doubt the best pair of headphones I have ever had. I defiantly recommend you buy a pair of these if you do not already own them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 163101290860131/k2311a0131/1.31.08