ACER computer  » Computers  »
  • What's the best computer out on the market
  • I paid $600.00 for my ACER laptop and had it for many years
  • The ACER laptop is definitely an eye catcher
  • I know who cares about sleek designs and things of that nature
  • I like things that look nice just like 90 percent of the rest of the population

• by Bryan Mader

Many people have this question. What’s the best computer out on the market? Well that is a matter of opinion. Personally speaking of a really good computer I would say would be an ACER.

I have had an ACER computer since I was in College. I would not trade it for the world.

I am sold on ACER.

It has the best laptop technology for today.

And it’s really reasonable. I paid $600 for my ACER laptop and had it for many years.

They are very durable. I know I have dropped it many times.

I never had to have it replaced. And not only are the computers quality if you have to call ACER for any ...

• additional products they are really friendly and know exactly what you need.

I have messed around with other computer brands and find that they just do not meet my expectations on what they should do performance wise. The ACER laptop is definitely an eye catcher.

It’s very sleek on design and very light but again strong enough not to break when dropped

from a limited distance. I know who cares about sleek designs and things of that nature.

Well I do. I like things that look nice just like 90 percent of the rest of the population.

So if you want a reliable light compact computer that will give you it’s 100 percent check out ACER. They will not let you down!

Linda says :

Did your ACER computer come with any software such as Microsoft Outlook? I need Microsoft Outlook in order to sync my Blackberry with my laptop. I have more than 1,000 personal contacts It is also imperative that I sync my calendar with my Blackberry on a daily basis. I use on-line banking and Quicken, and Verizon NationalAccess broadband modem while traveling on business. I have Microsoft Outlook Professional Office 2003 on my desktop, but I cannot locate the original CD to install on my laptop. Thanks in advance for your prompt reply. Linda

Jules Li says :

No, the Acer does not come with Outlook. Microsoft outlook has to be purchased separately along with an activation key. I would suggest giving Outlook express or Windows mail a try. Although they’re not Outlook, they have some of the same capabilities.

Melissa says :

Hello, I am interested in buying an ACER 11.6 display, with 2GB memory and 320GB hard drive. It is for someone who mainly surfs the web, Twitter and checks emails. Not really anything needed for work or school. Can anyone help me figure out if this would be a good computer? I have tried to find useful reviews but on the sites(other than this site) the reviews seems to be stupid back and forth amgost the people reviewing. Not not helpful information..mainly just a bunch of idiot brew haha. Please help One of our local stores has a REALLY good buy on this computer and would greatly appreciate the advice. Thank you so much

Aleks says :

Hello Melissa )

I’m using eMachines laptop ( same Acer, just another brand ) for the last three years and absolutely satisfied with it.
    If you’re sure “someone” will be ok with such display size, then no doubt - buy it. I don’t see any reason why not.

Melissa says :

thanks so much for the rsponse. I know that for the price it is such a great deal. I just do not want to get stuck with a POS computer when I give it as a Christmas gift.

jana says :

does it normal to have soo low volume on Aspire E1-531-4868? SOME YOUTUBE speech hardly can be hear..

John says :

No, this is not normal. I have an Acer and this doesn’t happen. I would suggest checking the sound properties to make sure all levels are turned up. Click start and click on control panel. When you’re there click on audio. Check all audio levels here to make sure they are turned up.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 192901290730731/k2311a0129/1.29.08