High School Musical 2
  • I think the song is good but the way he acted out the part was ridiculous

• by perfectdeception

High School Musical 2 is finally out. Everyone has been looking forward to the sequel to big hit High School Musical 1. I was looking forward to it as well.

Even though I am not a very big fan of the first movie, I want

to know what new songs they came up with. The kept the same cast.

The movie is not as good as the first one. It might just my opinion, but I always like the first one better.

High School Musical 2 has a lot more songs, more sports, and more romance. The theme of this movie is to not abandon your true self to achieve something.

The main focus in this movie is Troy. He is placed in the tough position of choosing his friends or his future.

He became ...

• High School Musical 2
      so focused on his plans for his future that he left his friends hanging. In the end, he returned to his normal self and redeemed himself to his friends.

He has his own song called “Bet on It”. I think the song is good but

the way he acted out the part was ridiculous.

He just runs and jump around and wiggle his arms in the air trying to prove that he is a trustworthy person. It makes me laugh watching him run around like a monkey.

Overall, the movie is pretty good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112901290710731/k2311a0129/1.29.08