Dyna beauty soap
  • I wanted to give it a try and I bought it
  • I can say this is a good soap to use but not the best one
  • The cost of this soap is too high and that is why I did not feel it worthy

• by chintu

Most of my friends recommended me to use the dyna beauty soap. And even I had seen and impressive advertisement in the Television for the Dyna beauty soap.

I wanted to give it a try and I bought it.

Actually I did not have any complaints about the soap, which I was using before, but just for

a trial I wanted to use the beauty soap called Dyna.

I tried it.

After using this soap for 15 days I came to a conclusion that this soap is good but not too good or not too special, as I had heard about it.

It feels good when I took bath using it.

This soap also ...

• did not cause any kind of damage to my skin.

This soap also contains some oil, which does not let our skin to dry.

I can say this is a good soap to use but not the best one.

The cost of this soap is too high and that is why I did not feel it worthy.

When I compare this soap to the other soaps, which I have used, I did not fine many good things about the Dyna soap.

It is simply waste to buy it and pour a lot of money for this soap.

Instead we could buy any other good soaps, which are just equal to this soap by all means.

Dyna beauty soap

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312901290520731/k2311a0129/1.29.08