Navaratna massage oil  » Health  »
  • And not only that even my parents and my brother have started using it and even they are impressed of it

• by penu

The navaratna massage oil is herbal hair oil. When I had been to a herbal medical clinic (also known as ayurvedic clinic) to reduce the stress of my mind I saw the staff of that herbal medical clinic using the navaratna massage oil to massage the scalp. Even I was prescribed to go under the same kind of massage.

I tried it. After having the massage on my scalp with the navaratna massage oil I felt relaxed and calm.

I just forgot all my

tensions and worries. I also got a very nice and deep sleep.

After that when I woke up, I had a very fresh mind and I could be able to work better with good and stabilized mind. Just after a single massage I was feeling far better.

My health instructor instructed me to take 5 more same kinds of massages for 2 times in a weak. I followed his instructions.

After under going the prescribed treatment I was completely free of stress.

• After that I bought a pack of navaratana massage oil and I started using it at least once in a weak.

This is really good and very effective hair oil, which is very good for our hair too. It softens my hair and gives a very good and natural shine to my hair.

Whenever I had to rinse my hair I always massage my scalp with the navaratna massage oil first and after 10 to 15 minutes of that I wash my hair using a good

shampoo. It strengthens the root of my hair and it boosts my hair.

My hair fall was reduced to the great extent. The aroma of this hair oil is too good.

This hair oil is very costly but it is the genuine product, which I have ever used. Now the use of the navaratna massage oil has become my routine.

And not only that even my parents and my brother have started using it and even they are impressed of it. I really love it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342901290510731/k2311a0129/1.29.08