Dove facial foam  » Cosmetics  »
  • My sister is a model and she always uses the products, which are not good but the best ones
  • It was for the first time that I was impressed of some product to such an extent
  • After all this I bought another pack of Dove facial foam for my sake and I am using it regularly now

• by chintu

The Dove facial foam is the product, which my sister uses. My sister is a model and she always uses the products, which are not good but the best ones.

My skin is good by all means but it is little dry, so during winter seasons I need to give a lot

of attention to my skin, particularly to my face.

So just once even I tried the Dove facial foam on my skin.

I tried it for a weak of time and after that my experiences was very good about this product.

I had tried many kind of moisturisers but the Dove ...

• facial foam is really some thing very special.

When I applied this on my skin my skin felt great.

It was not feeling oily or greasy unlike the application of the other moisturising crèmes.

It makes my skin really very soft and beautiful.

I got a new kind of glow on

my face.

It was for the first time that I was impressed of some product to such an extent.

After all this I bought another pack of Dove facial foam for my sake and I am using it regularly now.

It costs little more, but gives the best protection against the winter.

Dove facial foam

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312901290500731/k2311a0129/1.29.08