Spinze perfume  » Perfume  »
2.0
  • I love the different kind of fragrances and even the very good smell of many kind of flowers
  • According to my experiences I cant recommend any one to buy the spinz perfumes

• by chintu

I love the different kind of fragrances and even the very good smell of many kind of flowers. I also have a lot of interest in the aromatherapy in which many kind of diseases or illness are cured just by taking the aroma of different kinds of flowers.

I am very found of using

good perfumes.

Recently one of my friends gifted me the Spinz perfume.

The spinz perfume is not a very costly perfume but it has the aroma of the Jasmine flowers.

It was nice.

I tried it for several days and sprayed it on my dress.

After using this for a few ...

• days on some of my dresses I notices that there are a few spots or scars seen on my dress on the area where I sprayed the spinz perfume.

Immediately I stopped using the spinz perfume and I gave my dresses to the laundry for dry wash.

The spinz perfumes have very good aromas

but these are not long lasting ones and it also causes the spots on the dresses where I used.

The price of these perfumes is also lower.

The products which are very good in quality never come in a cheaper rate.

According to my experiences I cant recommend any one to buy the spinz perfumes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562901290440731/k2311a0129/1.29.08