Diaper Champ
  • Having a newborn son was the joy of my life - chaning diapers isn't joyful at all

• by Michael-John

Diapers, Diapers, Diapers! The dreadful diaper change is something every father tries to make as quick an painless as possible! Having a newborn son was the joy of my life - chaning diapers isn’t joyful at all! But having the Diaper Champ does make life a lot easier. My wife and

I looked at two diaper disposal models: The Diaper Genie and The Diaper Champ. Both were comparable in prince but with the Diaper Genie you had to continually use thier brand of bags that were made for the disposal. With the Diaper Champ you can use any plastic bag from any grocery store.

• Since my wife and I have a stockpile of these bags - the Diaper Champ was the choice for us! (After all, who wants to keep running to Babys-R-Us to by the Diaper Genie required bags when you already have your hands full with a newborn baby!) My only complaint is that
        on one side of the barrel there is no way to “loop” the plastic bag handle over the cannister - this proble can be solved by breaking the handle and just tying it around. Overall,, I would highly reccommend the Diaper Champ to any new parents looking to make thier diaper changing moments short and sweet!

Diaper Champ

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542801290360531/k2311a0128/1.28.08