Maybelline Volum Express Waterproof Mascara

• by viannee

This mascara is now my HG. I’m not really one to try mascara testers cause it’s very unhygienic and might infect my eyes but I got lucky when I happened to pass by the Maybelline counter at the mall. The MUA has just opened a batch of new testers.

Giddy that I’m first to break in the testers, I got makeup testing crazy trying

almost everything on. The VolumExpress was one of them.

I was bare faced that day so it was the perfect opportunity.

One sweep turned my thin, short, and sparse lashes to a full but natural looking lashes.

It’s just what I wanted: instant volume! It’s not really the best on the lengthening part but it’s good enough for me and I always ...

• have my mascara base for that job. Two coats gives an intesified look.

Three will give a false eyelash effect. I like that the formula is not too wet and not too thick.

I think it’s the best consitency for a non-clumpy and non-spidery lashes. It almost makes my lashes looks feather-ey.

The formula doesn’t weigh the curl of my lashes down (and you

know how frustrating it is when that happens). I got the waterproof formula and it’s just right for my watery and sensitive eyes.

It doesn’t flake and come off when I tear up or when I sometimes accidentally rub my eyes. For its affordable price, the mascara does really well.

Until something better comes along (as in somebody gives me other mascaras), I’ll stick to this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312801290340531/k2311a0128/1.28.08