Baked lays  » Food  »
  • The first time I had the regular version of these potato chips they reminded me of the taste of the french fries at wendys
  • Since that time however, I have discoved the sour cream and onion and barbeque flavors f these chips which are absolutly fantastic

• by Emily
      Baked lays are a wonderful alternative to fried greasy potato chips. Instead of being fried, and covered in grease, baked layes are baked (obviosuly) the result is a much less fattening, great tasting

chip. The first time I had the regular version of these potato chips they reminded me of the taste of the french fries at wendys. Since that time however, I have discoved the ...

• sour cream and onion and barbeque flavors f these chips which are absolutly fantastic. I would reccommend these chips to anyone who is looking for a low fat snack, or looking just to
        get a great tasting chip without all taht extra fat. you can get these at Subway sandwich shops, as well as at grocery stores, convinence stores and the like. A really wonderful snack that is well worth trying!

Baked lays
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2790129000431/k2311a019/1.9.06