SPRINT CELL PHONE
SPRINT CELLULAR STORE
  • I am so happy that I decided to stop with my Nokia cell phone people, and switch to Sprint Cellular

• by covenly1
      I am so happy that I decided to stop with my Nokia cell phone people, and switch to Sprint Cellular! My Nokia cell was huge, compared to the little pink one I received from the Sprint company, here in my area. The Nokia was four years old, huge, compared to the little, lightweight cellular I have, now.

The Nokia was very often full of static when I used it.

It had just been too large, and too

often running out of power.

My new Sprint bubble gum pink phone is less than 3 and a half inches long, less than 2 inches wide! Now, that’s the type for me.

It works without static on the line, all the time! It really served me well, during our power outage of late! The electric portable phones at our home didn’t work without power, but, my Sprint cell phone just went on for days.

We had power ...

• back on after a few days, and I had my cell to contact other people who had cell phones that had power left in them, in the area.

All I need to do is recharge my little Sprint cell every few days and I am set! People are always asking me where I got this color of phone, as ladies DO seem to really like this bubble gum pink color of cell phone! It is clear on

calls, and of course, I really enjoy not having to deal with all the static I was getting with the old Nokia phone.

Have you checked Sprint’s small cellular phones out, lately? Well, you should! Especially, if your cellular has static or is larger than it need be.

I can slip mine into my pocket and it is barely noticeable! I really like this cellular, and I do really endorse it for everyone! Try it, down at your local Sprint dealer’s!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3760128991231/k2311a016/1.6.06