The Amityville Horror
2.0
  • I watched both versions of this movie and I like the story because it is scary and I really prefer the older version
  • But it is just not believable, both movies have such horrible acting and story lines, and even my children were not impressed
  • If it was a true story, that is an amazing event that I have never heard of before and if it was just a way to get attention, well that family did a great job of drawing worldwide attention to Amityvile

• by LuckyGrl

The Amityville Horror is a movie about a family that moves into an older home and things start to happen. Of course, when the couple are looking at real estate, they are told that the huge, beautiful home on the water that they are looking at is within their price range and they cannot believe it (neither would I) but they buy

the home anyway.

It does not matter if you watch the first version made in the 1970s or the second version made just a few years ago, The Amityville Horror is so far out of reach it is hard to believe.

I watched both versions of this movie and I like the story because it is scary and I really prefer the ...

• older version.

If you want some suspense and thrill with a bit of horror thrown in, The Amityvile Horror is great.

But it is just not believable, both movies have such horrible acting and story lines, and even my children were not impressed.

I still wonder if this really happened as the actual family that lived in the house says, but

who knows? If it was a true story, that is an amazing event that I have never heard of before and if it was just a way to get attention, well that family did a great job of drawing worldwide attention to Amityvile.

To sum it up, this is a dumb movie that reached cult classic fame, and it is a even more idiotic story.

The Amityville Horror

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112801289540431/k2311a0128/1.28.08