WIRELESS A/C PORTABLE CHARGER/SPRINT CELL PHONE  » Phones  »
  • I found that my store still has power, making it possible for me to write this review on the new JUST WIRELESS A/C PORTABLE CHARGER that does fit Sprint (my cell), Samsung, Sanyo, Kyocera, L
  • When I opened the plastic container, I thought that there had been a mistake, as my first charger for this Sprint cell phone was not a needle point type tip, but, a rather wider type plug into the cell phone kind
  • This charger is much more light weight than the one I bought at the Sprint store, and I like that a lot
  • I think that is almost all anyone could ask for in a cell phone charger
  • I bought mine, this morning, at Walgreen's Store

• by covenly1
      I live in very Northern CA, where, at this time, there is a tremendous storm happening, with 85 mph winds. Our standard portable phones at our homes, don’t work without power, and we’ve been without it, at home.

Thank goodness, I had my cell phone, until it did lose the power.

My cell phone charger got ’snacked upon’ by my Beagle, and I needed a new charger, plus I needed to find a place with power still on! I found that my store still has

power, making it possible for me to write this review on the new JUST WIRELESS A/C PORTABLE CHARGER that does fit Sprint (my cell), Samsung, Sanyo, Kyocera, L.

G.

, Audiovox, and Nextel cell phones!

When I opened the plastic container, I thought that there had been a mistake, as my first charger for this Sprint cell phone was not a needle point type tip, but, a rather wider type plug into the cell phone kind.

But, luckily, it does fit, in a different spot on this ...

• Sprint tiny cell phone!

This charger connects into any standard wall plug.

The plug ins on the charger, fold up, so that they don’t get ruined by being carried around in my purse, etc.

This charger is much more light weight than the one I bought at the Sprint store, and I like that a lot!

This one, also, charges up my cell phone more rapidly! I think that is almost all anyone could ask for in a cell phone charger! The only thing left

to tell is the price, and where to buy it! I bought mine, this morning, at Walgreen’s Store.

Remember, if your power goes out, and your home only has portable, electric phones, they will not work! My communication with anyone was only with those who had cellular phones, well charged, before the storm took our power out! Keep your phone well charged, for a small amount of money, and try this JUST WIRELESS A/C portable charger, to just carry with you………….

just in case! I truly recommend this charger!

ashiro says :

im doing my research about the growth of this wireless charger, means that i need to know the latest news about this technology, for you information, this technology is not in my country yet, so can you share something about this technology, i have a few question to ask. 1. how the acceptance by people about this technology? 2. can you explain briefly how the technology is working? 3. how the market opportunity for this technology? 4. can you tell me what the problem with this technology? -means the disadvantages of the wireless charger- that my question, thanks for you answer..

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3760128951131/k2311a016/1.6.06