Timex Expedition  » Watches  »
  • I am going to review my favourite watch Timex Expedition
  • Because of this feature, I like this watch
  • It has been 3 months , since I bought this watch, and till now, it has not given me any trouble
  • It lacks a compass, but honestly speaking, very few people need a cost

• by review_man66

I am going to review my favourite watch “Timex Expedition”. I am going to focus on 3 categories: looks, features and technical stability.

The looks of this watch is uber cool. The strap is black, with brown strips. It has a metal back, and the front of the watch, has metal highlights. It is a digital watch, and along with showing

time, it also shows day of the week. The date is also shown. Because of this feature, I like this watch. Digital watches usually display time, but this one is an exception.

According to me, the features of this watch is awesome. It has different modes: a stop watch ability, a timer ability, and also,3 alarms ...

• (usually, watches have a single alarm, but this one is far ahead of usual watches). It also has an “Indiglo” button which enables us to see the display of the watch in the dark. This feature is practically useful during night time. The extensive features of this watch puts this watch in the top league.

This watch is

technically, very stable. It has water resistance ability upto 100m. It has been 3 months , since I bought this watch, and till now, it has not given me any trouble. It lacks a compass, but honestly speaking, very few people need a cost. It has a cost of $50 roughly; a bit expensive, but worth every penny.

I recommend this watch highly.

Timex Expedition

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 642801289030331/k2311a0128/1.28.08