Maruti Esteem
  • I think even interiors are very updated and better then any other car in same price range
  • Braking is quite okay not the best but what can we expect from the price range it's sold at
  • I consider the vehicle to be best in the range which it is provided that is some 5.50 lakhs that is 16000 $ and if we compare to vehicles sold abroad they stand nowhere in front of the quality and looks of the vehicle

• by Deepti Singh

I had a Fiat Palio last year but as I sold it and bought a second hand Maruti Esteem, I was thrilled by its performance.

It has better mileage then any other possible car in the segment. Secondly comfort level is awesome as I drew some 700 kilometers in a single run and never

felt that I’m on a long drive.

I think even interiors are very updated and better then any other car in same price range. Now if we look at steering and power windows they are really superb as in comparison with Ikon or any other car. Steering is very good as its power steering ...

• and we can anytime turn till 120 degree. Braking is quite okay not the best but what can we expect from the price range it’s sold at.

to vehicles sold abroad they stand nowhere in front of the quality and looks of the vehicle. Exteriors are high quality and body is tough too as there is very few plastic exteriors. Bumpers with fog light make it very attractive.

Everybody should try driving Esteem once and discover the ultimate pleasure of driving.

Maruti Esteem
    Saradhi says :

hi………..iam planning 2 buy second hand sale car….. when i went and searched..in maruti showroom….i have seen 2 cars….maruti 800 and esteem …both are of 2006 model…. maruti is of 16000 km and esteem is of 51000…which 1 would be more prefferable????,,,,pl ..i want all in one performance and a nice look and a less maitance cost….???which one would e more preeferable…plll…let me know…pllll?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92801289000331/k2311a0128/1.28.08