Xbox 360  » Games  »
4.7
  • The Xbox 360 is an amazing consol for gaming and is my favorite out of all 3 of the next generation consoles
  • I like almost everything about the design of my Xbox
  • The Xbox 360 is a great product that I believe is leading the world in gaming
  • If you have a choice on which console to buy I defiantly recommend the Xbox 360

• by ViolentShampoo

The Xbox 360 is an amazing consol for gaming and is my favorite out of all 3 of the next generation consoles . I enjoy the vast amount of titles available, the vigorous online play, the amazing nextgen graphics and the eye pleasing design of the actual consol and controllers.

The Xbox 360 was

the first out of the 3 new consoles to come out. As a result it has the most amount of games available. For me it means that I have a large amount of choice when it comes to choosing a game, compared to my friend who has the Playstation 3 with it’s limited amount of titles. Because of the many existing games I will never have to settle for a game that I am not crazy about.

Xbox live is a key feature of the Xbox 360 that really was the deciding factor when I was picking a consol. Although it is a paid service, it is ...

• Xbox 360
      worth every penny to me. It allows me to easily connect with all my friends so I can play online games with them.

The actual design of the Xbox 360 is clean, curvy and appealing to the eye. I like almost everything about the design of my Xbox. Even the controller feels comfortable in

my hands. The way it was designs allows me to stand it upright so I can conserve space on my TV stand.

The Xbox 360 is a great product that I believe is leading the world in gaming. If you have a choice on which console to buy I defiantly recommend the Xbox 360.

Xbox 360
Keane Tolentino says :

The Xbox 360 was released at the end of 2005 and impressively managed to beat the PS3 and Wii to the punch by about a year, but a lot of time has passed since then and we are now seeing the next generation of consoles. The Xbox 360 has always been very special to me personally before it I had a ps2 for the Christmas back in 2009 and personally I find this to be a much cleaner look although unbeknownst to me at the time. When it came to red ringing the first wave of consoles were really the worst with the whole red ringing controversy. Basically the old 360s had the tendency to overheat among many other various issues and this would result in red rings instead of green rings when you attempted to boot it up and of course the console wouldn’t work. This quickly became infamous and while the ps3 did face similar issues with the lesser known yellow light of death it wasn’t nearly as widespread, and as a result finding a 360 from 2005 that still works is a harder task than you might expect.

The Xbox 360 started off with a bang partly thanks to its early release as well as better game library than the struggling PlayStation 3 and it only kept getting better with the debatable peak being the halo 3 launch in the September of 2007. Don’t forget this was before the age of digital games meaning the excitement was real and you had thousands of people lining up to get their hands on it as soon as possible things were looking fantastic for Microsoft by the end of 2007. they were completely wrecking Sony in sales and it didn’t seem like they could go anywhere but up unfortunately its downfall was in 2010 with the Xbox Kinect. It was a massive disappointment and the tech behind it was super cool but ultimately all it was was a cash grab trying to piggyback off the Wii’s success. The Wii by the way, outsold both the 360 and ps3. I won’t talk too much about the Kinect but overall, buying a 360 all these years later if you don’t have a newer Xbox it’s something you can do and it won’t cost you a lot I have so many fond memories of 360 games like halo reach, assassin’s creed, Skyrim oh my gosh I played so much Skyrim on 360. The load times were crazy, but it’s a time I kind of miss.

Tony Peters says :

re : If you have a choice on which console to buy I defiantly recommend the Xbox 360
I loved the 360, although the One is fairly decent as well. But I liked the feel and capabilities of this model. Wish there was a way to merge this version with the One to improve both.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282801288850331/k2311a0128/1.28.08