Xbox 360
  • The Xbox 360 is an amazing consol for gaming and is my favorite out of all 3 of the next generation consoles
  • I like almost everything about the design of my Xbox
  • The Xbox 360 is a great product that I believe is leading the world in gaming
  • If you have a choice on which console to buy I defiantly recommend the Xbox 360

• by ViolentShampoo

The Xbox 360 is an amazing consol for gaming and is my favorite out of all 3 of the next generation consoles . I enjoy the vast amount of titles available, the vigorous online play, the amazing nextgen graphics and the eye pleasing design of the actual consol and controllers.

The Xbox 360 was

the first out of the 3 new consoles to come out. As a result it has the most amount of games available. For me it means that I have a large amount of choice when it comes to choosing a game, compared to my friend who has the Playstation 3 with it’s limited amount of titles. Because of the many existing games I will never have to settle for a game that I am not crazy about.

Xbox live is a key feature of the Xbox 360 that really was the deciding factor when I was picking a consol. Although it is a paid service, it is ...

• Xbox 360
      worth every penny to me. It allows me to easily connect with all my friends so I can play online games with them.

The actual design of the Xbox 360 is clean, curvy and appealing to the eye. I like almost everything about the design of my Xbox. Even the controller feels comfortable in

my hands. The way it was designs allows me to stand it upright so I can conserve space on my TV stand.

The Xbox 360 is a great product that I believe is leading the world in gaming. If you have a choice on which console to buy I defiantly recommend the Xbox 360.

Xbox 360
Tony Peters says :

re : If you have a choice on which console to buy I defiantly recommend the Xbox 360
I loved the 360, although the One is fairly decent as well. But I liked the feel and capabilities of this model. Wish there was a way to merge this version with the One to improve both.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282801288850331/k2311a0128/1.28.08