Classic Equine Pro Tech bell boots  » Other  »
  • I would highly recommend these bell boots to anyone that is in the market to purchase
  • This was a problem I had with some of the other bell boots I had tried and it was frustrating to spend $25 only to have the boot get torn soon after purchase

• by sunrisestetson

I would highly recommend these bell boots to anyone that is in the market to purchase. I have tried many different brands and have been the most pleased with the fit and construction of the Pro Tech bell boot manufactured by the Classic Equine company.

One of the reasons I really like these boots over some of the others that I have bought in the past is that they have a very durable canvas cordura

outer shell that stands up well to the abuse that a horse in heavy training or competition can dish out.

As most people are aware when one front leg performs a cross-over to make a turn the clinches from the nails holding on the shoe of the crossing hoof can catch on the opposing front foot and or bell boot which is stationary.

This was a problem I had with some of the other bell boots ...

• I had tried and it was frustrating to spend $25 only to have the boot get torn soon after purchase.

The other thing that I really like about the Pro Tech boots is the design shape, the boots really fits well and because of this is more comfortable for the horse and also makes the boot more efficient and lasts longer.

Plus the inside of the boot is lined with a soft jersey t-shirt like fabric

which adds additional comfort to my horse’s feet.

The boots are secured with a double wrap velcro system so while it isn’t impossible to lose a boot while working your horse the likelihood is certainly reduced.

These wash up in your washing machine really well and after word you can just velcro them to the side of the trailer to dry or hang them on a clothes line.

These are really a great product

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122801288790331/k2311a0128/1.28.08