Cheerios Snack Mix
  • I like Cheerios the cereal, and was not very sure about Cheerios as a snack mix
  • I would not say this is the best snack that I have ever tasted and certainly it is not the healthiest, but I have to give Cheerios a star for creating a decent tasting snack
  • I still prefer my chips and salsa, but for other people, I think that Cheerios Snack Mix will be a big hit

• by LuckyGrl

Cheerios Snack Mix is a nice little snack mix that can satisfy hunger pangs. I like Cheerios the cereal, and was not very sure about Cheerios as a snack mix.

Cheerios the cereal is very healthy and many kids grew up on it, so why create a snack mix? Actually

I was surprised because Cheerios Snack Mix is good.

I would not say this is the best snack that I have ever tasted and certainly it is not the healthiest, but I have to give Cheerios a star for creating a decent tasting snack.

I still prefer my chips and ...

• salsa, but for other people, I think that Cheerios Snack Mix will be a big hit.

My children liked it, but they still would prefer fresh fruit to digging something out of a bag.

I still do not advocate eating snacks such as this because I think that these type

snacks contribute to the weight problem in America, but if you can eat a snack for a snack’s sake and just have a nibble, this is a good way to go.

I would have never thought that Cheerios would make a snack like this, but they have done pretty well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272701288630731/k2311a0127/1.27.08