Oust Scented Candles
  • When I think of a scented candle, I imagine something large or very large, usually in a jar
  • I would recommend Oust candles as an air-freshening product to those who do not like strong fragrances

• by Lorianna

These scented candles are different from the rest. The first thing you notice is how small they are. When I think of a scented candle, I imagine something large or very large, usually in a jar. Oust candles are probably

the smallest I’ve seen, yet they last for about three hours each. The second difference is that these candles have odor control formula. They do not have strong scent that will overpower unwanted smells; instead, their gentle fragrance has an ingredient that kills odors.

The candles are sold in packs of 6, but first you will need to purchase a pack with the glass holder that you use to place the candles on. That pack contains the holder and two candles.

• Oust Scented Candles
      I have seen these available in two scents, Clean and Outdoors. I have tried both, and Clean seems to be a little better. It works great for the bathroom, cleaning and refreshing the air. Sometimes I burn these candles around
      the house, especially in winter when I cannot open windows the candles create a similar effect. No more stale air, the whole house smells fresh.

I would recommend Oust candles as an air-freshening product to those who do not like strong fragrances.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122701288620731/k2311a0127/1.27.08