Nylyabone Rope Toy
  • I cannot figure out what the problem is but there must be something for my dogs to not like this product
  • However, since I think that others must like the Nylabone Rope Toy, I will not say this is a horrible product

• by LuckyGrl

I purchased a Nylabone Rope Toy for my dogs, thinking that they would love to play tug of war with it since they will tug on other things that they find. I also thought they would like to play with each other by using the Nylabone Rope Toy.

I have

very positive experiences with other Nylabone products, and thought this was a good idea.

Looking back, it was not such a good idea because the dogs never play with this particular toy.

They will play with all sorts of other toys that they have like stuffed animals, squeaky toys, other ...

• ropes but they will not touch the Nylabone Rope Toy.

I cannot figure out what the problem is but there must be something for my dogs to not like this product.

horrible product.

I will say that I have three dogs and none of them will go for the Nylabone Rope Toy, even if you try to get them to play with you! I think that is very strange but, needless to say, I will not purchase another Nylabone Rope Toy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292701288610731/k2311a0127/1.27.08